Basic Practical Mandarin for All - Work & Living
This is a SSG approved Course & SFC Eligible!
Many a times, a lot of misunderstanding occurs because we do not understand one another due to different languages or the way they are spoken. In a cosmopolitan country like Singapore, it is very important to learn different languages for clear communication, more cordial relationships and promote unity amongst co-workers and employers
This 2 days easy to learn course aims to equip participants with :
- Daily verbiage and phrases pertinent to work & living
- Relevant tools for future daily revision
- Conversational Chinese for daily dialogue to facilitate harmonious living
- Clear understanding of the different basic vowels of the Chinese language.
- Aids existing business owners to capture the Chinese speaking customers
- Promote better work harmony and productivity with clearer communication & messages
- A framework of tools and notes for reference and future conversational needs
*KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCES IN THIS COURSE ARE SOLELY FROM THE TRAINER & NOT TO BE CONSTRUED AS ANY GUARANTEE TO MASTERING THE LANGUAGE TO PERFECTION
Light refreshments will be served during morning & afternoon break for both days
Who needs it?
This course is for people who are/ has
- Managers or supervisors wanting to learn the language to better communicate & lead his/her team of workers
- Business owners who wished to capture the mandarin speaking customers
- Employees wishing to communicate more effectively with mandarin speaking clients, suppliers or co-workers
- Anyone who wishes to learn a new language to get correct messages across in their daily lives
Funding Validity Period : 12th August, 2018 -12th August, 2019
Mode of Training : Classroom with learners’ participation
Cost of Course : S$500 Nett (All Singaporeans aged 25 years old & above can use their S$500 Skills Futures Credit from the government)
*For companies sending a minimum of 3 attendees, kindly email to [email protected] for discounted rates
Dates of Course – 04/5/19 & 05/5/2019 (2 Days – Saturday & Sunday)
Time – 9am to 5.30pm for both days
Venue – Newton International College
1 Sophia Road, Peace Centre, #06-15, Singapore 228149
Telephone – (65) 9138 7601
Email – [email protected]
Course Developer cum Trainer
About the Trainer – Rita Yong
Rita is an ACTA certified trainer & the owner of a business consultancy firm for the last 12 years. She has helped many SMEs in areas of franchising, HR, IP, business risk mitigation, credit management, formulate corporate risk management strategies, payment advisory, value chain analysis, work process re-engineering, overseas expansion, etc.
Her qualifications involve-
- Practising Management Consultant(PMC, PMC-HR) from Singapore PMC Pte Ltd, a fully owned subsidiary of Singapore Manufacturing Federation(SMF). She is currently an external mentor involved in the PCP mentoring programme for SMEs with SMF.
- ISO 9001:2015 & ISO 45001:2018 Lead Auditor
- CPA UK representative and conducts several corporate mandarin training sessions to many institutions like the National Audit Office of China
Companies she has served include Deutsche Bank, Rabo Bank, MINDEF, Sentosa Corp, PUB, EMA, Semakau Island, Trenergy Engineering, Racks Central, just to name a few
Introduction to Stata: Data Management & Analysis
Honorary Senior Lecturer in Statistics (equivalent to Associate Professor in U.S. universities)
La Trobe University