Collecting Payment Effectively
This is a SSG approved Course & Skills Future Credit Eligible!
Every payment, if not handled or managed properly, has every chance to turn into a BAD DEBT. When payment becomes bad debts, it tarnish relationships, breaks potential business opportunities and will even make a business insolvent.
This 1 day course aims to equip individuals with the necessary skills to achieve the following-
- Acquire fundamental skills to identify different debtors and their payment characteristics
- Understand the payment collecting process
- Formulate strategies and road map of various actions for different industry’s needs
- Checklist of different actions to handle every step of the collection process to ensure every payment is collected in on time or earlier.
*THIS COURSE IS SOLELY TO HANDLE & TACKLE ALL PAYMENT COLLECTION, NOT BAD DEBT COLLECTION
*Light Refreshments will be served during morning & afternoon break during lesson day
Who should attend?
People who are/has
- Owners or stakeholders of a company
- Staff who are responsible to chase all the owed receivables
- A new post/duties to ensure that the company remains solvent
- Wearing multiple hats of duties and payment collection is one of them
- New to payment collection
- In need of a refresher course to payment collection
- Keen to learn new skills which are vital & relelant for industry’s needs
Cost of Course : S$500 (Individuals can use their SkillsFuture credit for Singaporeans)
*For corporate with a minimum of 3 attendees, kindly email to firstname.lastname@example.org for discounted rates
Dates of Course – 19/01/19
Time – 9am to 5.30pm
Venue – Newton International College
1 Sophia Road, Peace Centre, #06-15, Singapore 228149
Telephone – (65) 9138 7601
Course Developer cum Trainer
Name of Trainer – Rita Yong
Rita is the owner of a business consultancy firm. For the last 12 years, she has been involved in helping many SMEs in areas of franchising, HR, IP, risk mitigation, credit management, formulate risk management strategies, payment advisory, value chain analysis, work process re-engineering, overseas expansion, etc.
Her qualifications involve-
- Practising Management Consultant(PMC, PMC-HR) from Singapore PMC Pte Ltd, a fully owned subsidiary of Singapore Manufacturing Federation(SMF). She is currently an external mentor involved in the PCP mentoring programme for SMEs with SMF.
- ISO 9001:2015 auditor
- CPA UK representative to manage the National Audit Office of China
Companies she has served include Deutsche Bank, Rabo Bank, MINDEF, Sentosa Corp, , Houseworks, Webpuppies, just to name a few
This course will train individuals in the science of exercise and sports and nutritional science. By the end of the course, students should have a well rounded knowledge of nutrition as well as a special knowledge of sports nutrition. This will lead to possible employment in both fields: sports exercise and nutrition.
- Acquire further knowledge and understanding of the science of human nutrition as it relates to exercise physiology, metabolism and sport performance
- Examine the scientific basis and rationale for current nutrition recommendations for athletes & non athletes
- Explain the potential role of specific dietary supplements/ergogenic aids in optimizing physical performance and evaluate their usefulness and safety
- Gain an awareness of the health issues and dietary challenges of athletes
- Apply acquired knowledge to identify and evaluate dietary strategies for enhancing sport performance in terms of health & safety.
- Basic nutrition and training principles, sports nutrition guidelines.
- Evaluating Scientific Evidence
- Energy and muscle basic
- Energy systems and exercise
- Discussion of Assignment
- Energy source (simple & complex carbs)
- Building blocks (proteins & aminos acid)
- Different types of fats
- Body types & compositions
- Different between anaerobic & aerobics
- 3 types muscle types
- Evaluation techniques
- Coaching & mentoring
75% MCQ & 1 assignments
Dr Zul holds a PhD in Healthcare management & another PHD in Sports Management. He is a Sports Nutritionist from IFPA & certified ASCA first level.
Introduction to Stata: Data Management & Analysis
Honorary Senior Lecturer in Statistics (equivalent to Associate Professor in U.S. universities)
La Trobe University