This is a SkillsFuture Claimable Course!
Every payment, if not handled or managed properly, has every chance to turn into a bad debt. When payment becomes bad debts, it tarnish relationships, breaks potential business opportunities and will even make a business insolvent.
This 1 day course aims to equip individuals with the necessary skills to-
a. Fundamental skills to identify different debtors and their payment characteristics
b. Understand the payment collect process
c. Formulate strategies and roadmap of actions particular to different industry’s needs
d. Checklist of different actions to handle every step of the collection process to ensure every payment is collected in on time or earlier.
*THIS COURSE IS SOLELY TO HANDLE & TACKLE ALL PAYMENT COLLECTION, NOT BAD DEBT COLLECTION
Who should attend?
People who are/has
– Owners or stakeholders of a company
– Responsible to chase all the receivables
– A new post/duties to ensure that the company remains solvent
– Wearing multiple hats of duties and payment collection is one of them
– New to payment collection
– In need of a refresher course to payment collection
– Keen to learn new skills which are vita of life’s survival
Cost of Course = S$500 (which can be totally offset by individual SkillsFuture credit for Singaporeans)
*For corporate with a minimum of 3 attendees, kindly email to firstname.lastname@example.org for more details
Dates of Course – 5/10/18
Time – 9.30am to 5.30pm
Venue – Newton International College
1 Sophia Road, Peace Centre, #06-15, Singapore 228149
Telephone – (65) 6332 7878 / 9138 7601
Email – email@example.com
Course Developer cum Trainer
Name of Trainer – Rita Yong
Her qualifications involve-
– Practising Management Consultant(PMC, PMC-HR) from Singapore PMC Pte Ltd, a fully owned subsidiary of Singapore Manufacturing Federation(SMF). She is currently an external mentor involved in the PCP mentoring programme for SMEs with SMF.
– ISO 9001:2015 auditor
– CPA UK representative to manage the National Audit Office of China
Companies she has served include Deutsche Bank, Rabo Bank, MINDEF, Sentosa Corp, Houseworks, Webpuppies, just to name a few